© 2022 TREK 'N' TRAVEL, Hamilton, New Zealand - All Rights Reserved.
Move fast through mountainous terrain in comfort with the Pursuit. Ergonomic grip geometry and shape, with two grip sizes optimized for larger and smaller hands, make for more comfortable hand positions as well as reduces hand fatigue. Beyond the grip geometry, these poles are stacked other with comfort-focused features from cork grips to Bloom grip extensions, making them a premium option for any hiker. Natural cork grips manage moisture while extensions — made from Bloom, an algae infused foam — provide additional hand positions on steep ascents. Solution 2.0 wrist straps are made from post-consumer recycled fibres. Other thoughtfully-designed features include a soft-touch FlickLock+ for quick and easy adjustments.
• Ergonomic grip and grip top designed to improve comfort and reduce hand fatigue
Grip extensions made from Bloom, an algae infused foam, for additional hand positions
• Natural cork grips provide comfort and manage moisture
• Solution 2.0 wrist straps made from post-consumer recycled fibres
• Soft-touch FlickLock+ makes for quick and easy adjustments
• 4-Season flex tips with trekking baskets (snow baskets included)
• Interchangeable carbide tech tip
• 1.5 mm hex bit tool built into shaft for in-field maintenance
• Unisex usable length of 100-125cm in S/M grip size or 125-140cm with a M/L grip size
Weight: S/M: 464g, M/L: 500g