© 2022 TREK 'N' TRAVEL, Hamilton, New Zealand - All Rights Reserved.
We were the very first company to make a women’s-specific line of packs or vests. This breakthrough established Ultimate Direction with credibility, history, and a track record of success with customers all over the world.
The 5.0 Vestas continue this tradition by adding another size for better fit, plus another style, so the Vesta and Vest series are completely equal in importance and selection.
• The Mountain Vesta—the 5.0 Vestas now have the same styles as the Vests
• Three sizes for a really dialled fit
• Improved shoulder straps are shaped for a women’s-specific fit
• Ultimate Direction Vestas were the first, and remain the best on the market
• New Body Bottle™ II 500 with PEEVA
Bigger capacity for bigger projects— the Adventure Vesta boldly goes where no Vesta has gone before.
Pack Weight (w/o bottles): 279g
Secured Volume: 11.4L
Unsecured Volume: 5.1L
Bottles: One Body Bottle™ II 500
Materials: Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D Nylon Sil, Nylon/ elastane with rip stop for durability
– Upgraded sliding rail sternum straps for easy single-handed use
– Front storage for hydration, fuel and valuables
– Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
– Comfort Cinch™ 2.0—more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
-Integrated rain fly for inclement weather and will secure items to the outside in a pinch
– Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit Front pocket for the Body Bottle™ 500 and a zip-secure burrito pocket
Sizing (measured around lowest rib):
XS/S: 53 – 92cm
SM/MD: 62 – 101cm
MD/LG: 71 – 108cm