© 2022 TREK 'N' TRAVEL, Hamilton, New Zealand - All Rights Reserved.
One of the best selling hiking shoes in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors. Featuring a GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry while still allowing your them to breathe, a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, and a best-in-class Vibram® outsole. Our newest generation is the most environmentally friendly Moab ever, utilising recycled materials in its construction.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective toe cap
• 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Moulded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
• Lug: 5mm
• Weight: 920g
US8, US8.5, US9, US9.5, US10, US10.5, US11, US11.5, US12, US13, US14, US15