© 2020 TREK 'N' TRAVEL, Hamilton, New Zealand - All Rights Reserved.
Bluetooth Lantern & Power Hub 7800mAh Battery
The worlds first flatpack lantern combines breakthrough edge-lighting with Bluetooth connectivity to bring you your own miniature smartgrid. Featuring a 7800 mAh rechargeable li-on battery, the BaseLantern offers big power to light group settings and charge your gear. A custom Low Energy Bluetooth app connects with your BaseLantern and unlocks a suite of features like sleep timers, proximity activation, and real-time battery feedback so you get the most from your off-grid energy.
1. 500 Lumen Edge-Lit Lantern – Bright and even light in an ultra-packable form
2. Power Button – On/off/dim or press to cycle through modes
3. 7800 mAh Rechargeable Internal Battery – Light and power for a full weekend – LEDs display battery remaining
4. Stainless Steel Folding Legs – Raise off the table, angle for task-lighting or hang from a branch
5. Micro-USB Charge In – No disposable batteries, recharge at home or on the trail with the BioLite SolarPanel 5+
6. USB Charge Out x2 – Choose where your energy goes and charge 4 smartphones
7. SiteLight x2 and Control Panel – Create extended lighting with BioLite string light system
8. Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) App – Complete lighting control, timer, proximity activation, and real-time energy feedback. LE uses barely any power from your phone.
Weight – 584g
Brightness – 500Lm
Dimensions – 129 x 127 x 44mm
Inputs – Micro USB
Battery – 7800mAh
Outputs – USB x2
SiteLights port x2
Runs on Bluetooth Low Energy (LE).
Compatible with Android and iOS. App not required for basic lantern functionality.
Burn Time (Hrs) – 54 LO / 5 HI
Water Resistance IPX4
In The Box – BaseLantern, USB cord, Instructions